Talking to clients in an office about nutrition isn’t nearly as effective as showing them examples. Become a smart and savvy shopper by booking a grocery store tour today. During this interactive and fun tour you will learn how to read food labels and make the best food choices for you and your family.
Private tours are available for individuals that would like to take a more health specific approach to learning more about creating a healthy lifestyle. I recommend individual tours for those struggling with weight, diabetes, hypertension, food allergies, child nutrition issues, and any other concerns that can be detrimental to your health. With an individual tour, you will work closely with a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist to address your concerns.
During your grocery store tour participants will learn:
- How to read a nutrition facts label
- Learn about some key words that you are looking for on a nutrition facts label
- Learn where to find healthy foods in the store
- Learn about some superfoods that can be great additions to your meals
- Be able to identify healthy sources of protein, carbohydrates, and fats
- Find some healthy prepackaged foods for those that rely on convenience
- Identify healthy and affordable foods in each food group
- Price comparison shopping
$125.00 (One on One Tour) includes travel to your favorite grocery store.
(Group Tour) Inquire within
Contact me for information on my Grocery Store Tour services